A: If the GSM network is available,your device will turn to LBS location when you enter the builiding , the accuracy not accurate as GPS location. Once outside and get GPS singals, it will start to upload your GPS location again. The same applies to tunnels.
Tracking Platform FAQ
A: If this problem takes place then please ensure the following steps-
1. There should be no nearby tall buildings or houses.
2. Antenna signal will not pass through metallic or magic type tint.
3. Vehicle should not be moving when trying to get your first fix.
4. Units should not be placed or covered behind metal objects.
5. Acquiring your first location should take only 30 seconds to 1 minute with a good GPS signal in the area.
If the signal receiving process take too long, simply remove the unit’s power and re-insert it again – this re-starts the search process.
Yes. You will be provided with an online account and given a personal login and password of your choice. You will also be given the website address of your GPS tracking website. Any computer with a working standard Internet browser is required to login and locate your vehicle.
A: Your device stores your location when you enter the building and once outside and moving it will start updating your location again. The same applies to tunnels.
A: Your device will store up outgoing messages until it is connected to the GSM network. When the GSM network resumes the data will stream back to server. Nothing will miss.
A: A Geofence is a virtual perimeter on a geographic area using a location-based service, so that when the Geofencing vehicle enters or exits the area an alert is generated. The alert can contain information about the location and speed of the vehicle and may be sent to a mobile telephone or an email account.
A:You can choose to set and receive the following alerts
- Speed Alert: When the vehicle speed exceeds the set speed.
- Tow Alert:When the vehicle moves while the ignition is off.
- Geofence Alert:When the vehicle enters or leaves a Geofenced area.
- Battery Cut Alert:When the vehicle battery connection is cut.
- Vibration Alert:When the vehicle is shaked while the ignition is off.
- Device low Battery AlertWhen device battery is low
- SOS AlertFor emergency situations.
- Low Power Protection Alert:When car battery voltage is low.
- Power Off Alert:When the device is turned off.
All these alarms can be set using our web based application, and emails are sent when the alerts are triggered.
A: Yes. Speedotrack offer free service for logo and domain customization for 200+ units order.
A: Yes. Yes. You could have your own logo on mobile APP.
Note: If you are using www.gps.speedotrack.com, Speedotrack could place your APP as QR code in your login page as below. But Speedotrack would not be responsible for APP uploading to Google play and Apple store.
A: Speedotrack charges for Tk 6000 per IMEI yearly. Yearly platform fee is paid in advance always.
A: The capability mainly depends on the performance of your server. Normally it is able to support a few thousands devices.
A: Yes. You have the admin authority to create and manage sub-account, transfer and monitor its devices.
A: For vehicle tracker, it’s probably caused by poor GPS signal indoor/in the garage/surrounded by high buildings. Test the device in open air.
For personal tracker, the GPS is defaulted as closed. Please set the working time on the platform to activate the GPS. Test the device in open air.
- Ensure the SIM card inserted supports 2G network；GSM indicator is working normally.
- Ensure the SIM card has enough credit.
- Ensure the GPRS function is working well with the SIM card.
- Check the setting of APN and Server is correct or not by sending SMS command “GPRSSET#” to acquire the reply.
- Check whether all the devices in your account turn offline. If yes, please contact Speedotrack for support.
- Send SMS command of “STATUS#” and “PARAM#” to acquire the reply, contact Speedotrack for further support.
A: Speedotrack Tracking System for Vehicle:
Demo User Name: SpeedotrackIndia